Saturday 10 May 2014

Fashion Marketing - Promotional Materials - Bag Making Progress


Recently I've started on making my promotional bag for my fashion marketing course, I've cut out the pattern pieces of my tote bag and have begun to dye them. Here are pictures of the body parts and strap parts of my bag, I've used a light layer of cracked wax on them and then dyed over that, so the dye will seep into the cracks and only dye parts of the fabric. The pieces look a little weird at the minute because they still have wax on them, but I'm hoping that once I've finished messing about with them that they'll look okay!

I'm also thinking about smearing some powder paint on these pieces too as it leaves a good effect on the fabric, but I'm not sure yet. Either way I need to get this bag finished pronto!


No comments:

Post a Comment