Sunday 9 February 2014

london and paris trip!

last week I was lucky enough to go on a trip with college to London and then Paris for about 5 days. It was a really fantastic trip, I'd like to share these photos with you! 


Galleries Lafayette shop floor view 


Galleries Lafayette, looking pretty. 







































































































My two favorite parts of the trip were going to the Galleries Lafayette and the Art Decoratif Museum. Despite a lot of the shops in the Galleries Lafayette being well out of my price range, it didn't make looking round them and admiring the lovely clothes any less enjoyable. Plus the entire building looked absolutely stunning. The museum was also incredibly interesting. I haven't posted all the photos I took in there on here, there's just so many! I definitely recommend checking it out though if you ever visit Paris :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment